A brief series of marketing and publishing lessons.
There will be a quiz at the end. (
Spoiler alert Hint: There are no wrong answers.)
This is marketing
And this is publishing.
And this is blogging.
And this crowdsourcing.
And here’s something all writers will need to know.
It’s what you might call a “long read.” They’re supposed to be popular, right? Or was that last week?
PLUS, the 12 best ways to promote affiliate links. Not that there are any in this particular post.
- What’s the difference between publishing and blogging?
- What’s the difference between publishing and crowdsourcing?
- What’s the difference between marketing and blogging?
- What’s the difference between crowdsourcing and marketing?
- Which one of the websites linked above could I reprint entirely without violating copyright law?
PS: I lied. There is only one correct answer to #5.
Also, if you answer #5, can you tell me why you reached the conclusion you did?
PPPS: I wrote this in the hope of winning an award for most
sarcastic Socratic blogger ever! 🙂
PPPPS: And you are Number Six! 🙂 And what exception to copyright infringement does this video fall under?