No One Wants Spam
I hate spam as much as you do. If you leave your email address on this blog, I promise not to spam you or sell your email address to anyone else.
A Detailed Description
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information collected by third-parties.
This site may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. My website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution Of Information
I do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, I may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. I may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment To Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized individuals (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters that may originate from this site now or the in the future will allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. I reserve the right to remove or edit comments at my discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self promotion, harrassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
The web site contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. I will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information.
This website is independently owned and an affiliate marketer of WP Apprentice. It is not sponsored by WP Apprentice, Oxford Media Works, WordPress®, or Automattic Inc.
Privacy Contact Information